What is VOIP?
Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) is a phone system which allows you to make calls using the internet – giving you the freedom to work-on-the-go. It’s as simple as setting up a connection to the internet, using your desired phone number and you’re off.
No broadband or internet connection? Broadband installation is easy with a multitude of mobile and home broadband deals being available nowadays. Ideally, you want the quickest broadband installation and the quickest broadband activation so you can get set up ASAP.
A 4g broadband router provides you with fast internet in your home and a portable router can be taken anywhere. Providing you with access to the internet wherever you are, allowing you to take calls with freedom.
VOIP can be utilised in hardware and software.
Hardware VOIP phones are more like traditional desktop phones. Where software VOIP comes in the form of mobile apps such as Whatsapp.
The Benefits and features of VOIP
- VOIP phones are fully portable with no landline being required. This will give you the mobility and flexibility to work around, and outside, the office. Leaving your desk and missing that all important call is a thing of the past as your line will always be handy.
- VOIPs allow you to record your calls, and record them with high quality audio. In fact, VOIP calls are much more clear than your standard landline call.
- Voicemail services, including email voicemail and on-hold music provide a much greater service and interaction with your clients. Improving communication, productivity and organization.
- Setting up is hassle-free. All you need is a phone number and a stable internet connection.
- Along with all these benefits, VOIP is also cheaper than your traditional landline phone. Switching can help you save up to 60% on your phone bills.