Let’s Demystify VOIP (Internet Phone)
What is VOIP?
VOIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol. Quite simply, VOIP is a phone system which allows you to make calls via the internet. This means you have the freedom to work on-the-go. All you need to do is set-up with your desired number, connect to the internet and you’re ready to go!
Hardware VOIP phones: If you want a more traditional-looking desk phone, you may prefer a hardware VOIP phone.
Software VOIP phones: Have you used WhatsApp? If so, you’ve used VOIP. Software VOIP phones can come in the form of mobile apps. You can download the app for Android or IOS here:
What are the features of VOIP?
- VOIP phones are fully portable – no landline is required!
- Record your calls
- Voicemail services, including email voicemail
- On-hold music
- Keep your existing number or add a new number for your VOIP phone
How will VOIP benefit my business?
VOIP provides a number of benefits. Here are just a few:
- High-quality audio: VOIP calls are much clearer than calls from a landline
- Portability: VOIP gives you greater flexibility and mobility. You’re free to move around the office and outside of the office. This means you won’t have to worry about leaving your desk and missing important calls.
- Boost your productivity and communications: you can improve your client interaction thanks to VOIP’s valuable features.
- Cost-effective: VOIP is cheaper than traditional landline phones. You can save up to 60% on your phone bills!
- No hassle: You won’t have any hassle with landline faults or problems as all you’ll need is a stable internet connection – no cables! With a quick and easy set-up, you can enjoy the benefits of VOIP now!
Ready to get connected?
Get In Touch
0800 4 101 295
8 Market Square
Broadband Everywhere Band Eang ym Mhobman